【專輯名稱】:Def Leppard
【發行日期】:2015-10-30
【專輯語言】:英語
【專輯大小】:126MB
【存放空间】:CF + YU + GB + CT
【專輯格式】:MP3
【專輯音質】:320K

【專輯介紹】:

Def Leppard are pleased to announce the release of a new studio album, 'Def Leppard', on the 30th October 2015.

'Def Leppard' is the bands eleventh studio album ' the first since 2008's 'Songs From the Sparkle Lounge'.

From the instant hooks of album opener and first single 'Let's Go to the bass groove of 'Man Enough', from the anthemic 'Sea Of Love' to the beautiful album closer and future classic 'Blind Faith', from the instant hit of 'Dangerous' to the acoustic 'Battle Of My Own', this is timeless Def Leppard: fourteen tracks that will delight fans and win over a whole new generation alike.

Def Leppard have always known how to write hits, and this album is packed with them. The album was produced by Def Leppard, and longtime producer/engineer Ronan McHugh. The album was recorded at Joe's Garage.

Joe Elliott says, 'We got together to see what we had with maybe putting out a three track EP in mind. All of a sudden we had twelve songs on the go, and two more would come just a few weeks later. It's the first album we've ever made with no deal in place & no one looking over our shoulders so the freedom was immense & I think you can hear it in the songs.'

【專輯曲目】:

01.Let’s Go             
02.Dangerous        
03.Man Enough    
04.We Belong

05.Invincible

06.Sea Of Love

07.Energized

08.All Time High

09.Battle Of My Own

10.Broke 'N' Brokenhearted

11.Forever Young