当前位置: 手机中国论坛 > 兴趣论坛 > 摄影随拍 > 评测 > 帖子正文

[评测] 意想不到原来老外对红米4A是这样的评价,翻译老外红米4A评测!

2016-12-13 17:11:42 4074 评论(3)

文章原标题为Xiaomi Redmi 4A Unboxing, Hands On, and First Impressions,本文来自国外,小哥翻译,如有错误,你特么来打我呀!

I was able to get my hands on the Xiaomi Redmi 4A, the lowest end Redmi in the new Redmi 4 line of devices. It MSRPs for around $50 less than the Redmi 4 Prime (review here) giving it a price of $70, which is quite incredible.

在笔者所接触过的所有手机中,红米4无疑是最低端的一款,甚至比红米4 Prime(其实就是红米4)都要低50美元。官方给出的红米4指导价格为70刀,这是前无古人后无来者的价格屠夫啊!

【图片1】意想不到原来老外对红米4A是这样的评价,翻译老外红米4A评测!

I want you to think of the first $70 phone that comes into your mind. Mine was the Bluboo XFire 2, and that’s actually quite a poor example as it has a decent metal build, but it’s still sufficient enough to illustrate my point. Let’s take a look at the spec sheet, it has the MTK6580 processor, terribly slow for anyone who is vaguely tech literate, 1GB of RAM and an 8MP camera.

在你脑海中想想一下70刀的手机到底是怎样的?我能想到的是Bluboo XFire 2,这是一款价格非常便宜的全金属机身手机,我想XFire 2能代表我对70美元手机的理解了,Bluboo XFire 2采用了MTK6580 处理器,1GB RAM和800万像素后置摄像头。对于每个人来说,70美元也就这样了,不会再有任何科技上的提升。

Now let’s switch over to the Redmi 4A. We find a very respectable Snapdragon 425 processor, 2GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.

如今我们回过头开看一下主角红米4A,我们发现了70美元下令人难以想想的配置:骁龙425处理器、2GB RAM、一颗1300万像素后置摄像头。

【图片2】意想不到原来老外对红米4A是这样的评价,翻译老外红米4A评测!

However, its important to note that specs don’t always tell the whole story, and i’ll be putting this phone through its paces to see how it holds up. In the meantime, enjoy the unboxing, hands on, and first impressions below.

然而我们需要注意的是配置并不代表着一切,我会通过整个评测来看看红米4是否对得起这70美元。与此同时,我们先来欣赏一下红米4的上手开箱吧!

Xiaomi Redmi 4A Specifications(红米4A配置,这不用翻译了吧!)

Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 425

Display 5.0″ 1280×720 px, IPS LCD

RAM 2GB

Storage 16GB

Operating System Android 6.0 with MIUI8

Cameras 13MP + 5MP Camera

Battery 3020mAh

Physical Properties 131g, 139.5 x 70.4 x 8.5 mm

Big thanks to Gearbest for providing this review unit. I’m currently testing the Xiaomi Redmi 4A on Fido in Toronto.

非常感谢Gearbest(一个国外电商兼科技网站)提供的红米4A,我目前在多伦多的Fido为大家带来红米4A评测!

Xiaomi Redmi 4A Unboxing

红米4A开箱

【图片3】意想不到原来老外对红米4A是这样的评价,翻译老外红米4A评测!

The box is a slight departure from other Redmi devices, instead of the regular cover, we have an embossed (or whatever the opposite is of embossing) “4A” on the top and I’ve tried my hardest to capture that in photos.

红米4A的包装盒与其他红米系有些不同,不是那种简单平常的包装覆盖,而是浮雕凹凸式的“4A”字样被印在了盒子顶部,我尽了最大努力在照片中展现这一突出特点。

【图片4】意想不到原来老外对红米4A是这样的评价,翻译老外红米4A评测!

Opening up the box we find the phone without a plastic cover on it (I made the mistake of choosing pink) and the normally sparse accessories, a plug, charger, and manual. Putting that aside and moving on to the pink Redmi 4A itself.

打开盒子发现整个机身并不是全塑料覆盖(作者自认为犯了一个错误选了一个玫瑰金版),开启第二层,卡针、充电头和数据线整齐排列。先将配件放一边,我们继续玫瑰金版红米4A。

Xiaomi Redmi 4A Hands On

红米4A上手

【图片5】意想不到原来老外对红米4A是这样的评价,翻译老外红米4A评测!

I initially thought the Redmi 4A was metal when I picked it up. However, the back of the phone wasn’t cold and tapping on it yielded a plastic response (sound and feel). However, Xiaomi did a great job painting the back to make it look like metal and feel vaguely like one as well. The front impressed me less.

当我最初拿起手机的时候以为4A是全金属机身,然而并不是。手机的背部并不是很凉,轻轻敲击一下原来是常用的塑料材质(声音听起来不错)。实际上,小米做了一项很伟大的工艺,对手机背部进行磨砂喷漆处理,使其看起来具有金属质感,感觉非常不错。手机的前部也给我留下了不错的印象!

【图片6】意想不到原来老外对红米4A是这样的评价,翻译老外红米4A评测!

The bezels around the screen are moderately large, large enough to immediately identify it as a “not flagship”. That being said, the phone is still a very respectable 5” size, imperceptibly larger than the Redmi 3. Turning the phone on and there is an additional black bar around the screen that we see on every other Redmi device. Combine this black bar with the already large bezels and we have quite a bit of bezel in a phone of 2016.

红米4A的屏幕边框比较窄,以至于这样的窄边框会被大众误认为是“次旗舰”(老外真没见过世面,这样的边框就是次旗舰了?)。这意味着4A突破了以往的4.7寸(红米2A 4.7寸),达到了史无前例的5寸屏,和前辈红米3一样大小。其实我们仔细看一下,红米4A还是继承了红米系列的小黑边,不过加上之前的屏幕边框,红米4A仍是2016年低端机中最好的窄边框手机!

【图片7】意想不到原来老外对红米4A是这样的评价,翻译老外红米4A评测!

After turning on the phone I quickly set it up and played with it for a few minutes. Swiping between home screens was quite zippy and had me very impressed. If performance continues this way, this phone currently performs at the Redmi 3 level, which while by no means a flagship, was respectable for the price.

开机亮屏之后简单设置了一番,我就乐不思蜀的玩了一会。在屏幕指尖间滑动非常流畅,令我印象深刻。如果红米A系列持续这种战略的话,相信下一代一定会超越红米3,再加上一个超高的性价比,红米A无疑就是“旗舰”了!

【图片8】意想不到原来老外对红米4A是这样的评价,翻译老外红米4A评测!

I’ll be putting this phone through more tests and use in the time to come, but the Redmi 4A has left a very decent first impression on me. Ignoring the price, the phone is decent, taking the price into account, the phone’s specs are way above what $70 would usually get you.

我会通过更长时间的使用红米4A来对其进行评测,此时4A已经给我留下了比较深的印象。抛开价格不说,红米4A的确是一款好机子。如果让你知道这款手机仅有70美元的话,你一定会想方设法得到它!

【图片9】意想不到原来老外对红米4A是这样的评价,翻译老外红米4A评测!

I have high hopes for the user experience as there has not been a single Xiaomi phone that has let me down yet and if the Redmi 4A continues that unbroken tradition, the Redmi 4A will be a steal of a deal. While it features the weaker Snapdragon 425, it should be sufficient enough for light use.

对于一款手机,我在用户体验上抱有很高的期望,而红米4A这款简单的手机并没有用让我失望。如果4A持续这样一直打破传统,相信很快会成为斐然海外的畅销货。虽然4A采用了较弱的骁龙425,但满足日常需求已经足够了!

Xiaomi Redmi 4A First Impressions

红米4A第一印象

【图片10】意想不到原来老外对红米4A是这样的评价,翻译老外红米4A评测!

The Xiaomi Redmi 4A isn’t aimed at midrange users, but instead is targeting the ultra budget segment. The new Snapdragon 425 should be more than enough to match the previous generation Redmi 3 devices utilizing the Snapdragon 430, and hopefully will be more power efficient to deliver great battery life with an “average” sized battery. You can buy the Xiaomi Redmi 4A here.

红米4A的定位并不是中端用户,而是针对没有预算的中低端消费者,性能上虽然不及前代红米3(骁龙430),但在功耗与续航上红米4A(骁龙425)强太多了,非常值得入手。

不吐不快,我来说两句... 登录 | 注册

发布
相关评论 共3条相关评论
sdtvttv LV.10 超级版主 发表于:2016-12-14 22:07:53

翻译大神,你好

回复
金山毒霸 LV.3 发表于:2016-12-15 14:25:31

翻译外文的大神,你好,!!收下哥哥的膝盖

回复
老男孩er : 怼
回复
2016年12月15日